The Business Insider says …
He might cavort with video vixens and rap about diamond-encrusted grills, but Houston rapper Slim Thug knows a thing or two about living within his means.
The self-proclaimed Black Suze Orman penned a 47-page e-book (ahem, “financial manifesto”) called “How to Survive the Recession”.
Some of Thug’s wisdom:
- “If you can’t buy it THREE times over, you can’t afford it.”
- “Never buy a house with unnecessary space”
- “Never have a Bentley with a Benz salary.”
- “Why pop a hundred bottles when it only takes a couple to get drunk?“
- “Dude, say you got a million dollar check … You got to pay damn near half of it to taxes.”
Couldn’t have said it better myself, Thugga.
Now, off to pop the minimum number of bottles …
Thanks to SMH for feeding the lead.